To be an exceptional veterinary practice
- To provide the best possible veterinary service to our clients and patients by building a trusted reputation year on year.
- To ensure our patients receive the highest level of care by emphasising their welfare at all times
- To support this care through best clinical practice and governance
- To continue to employ dedicated professionals who are proud of the care they give and who are valued both as individuals and as part of the Avonvale team.
- We will communicate with clients honestly, treat them fairly and welcome feedback.
- Patient Care - We provide trusted round-the-clock veterinary care that can always be relied on. We treat every animal as if it were our own and will always explore the best treatment options available.
- Staff – Our staff are proud to be part of the Avonvale team and always respect and value their colleagues, clients and patients.
- Client Services – We are committed to meeting our clients needs with a welcoming, friendly and positive approach.
- Teamwork – Our professional and dedicated staff encourage and support each other, share ideas and apply their diverse skills as part of our conscientious team.
- Development – We continue to invest in high quality facilities and to develop our staff through training & mentoring.
Meet Roly a 12yr old Cocker Spaniel who has been having hydrotherapy treatment at the Wellesbourne branch to help with weakness and restriction in his hips and hind legs caused by osteoarthritis.
Roly has a lovely cheeky character and really enjoys his fortnightly hydrotherapy sessions, not to mention all the treats and fuss! Hydrotherapy is a good way of alleviating the symptoms osteoarthritis causes.
It can help maintain muscle mass and increases stamina which Roly has in abundance after his sessions. Roly will continue with maintenance sessions to keep him in tip top condition.
41 Rugby Road,
Tel: 01926 421465
Harvey is an 8 year old crossbreed who has been receiving hydrotherapy treatment since October 2014.
To date he has had over 60 sessions to maintain the joint stability in his hind legs after being diagnosed with bilateral cruciate disease and osteoarthritis in his right hip.
Without this conservative treatment and management, Harvey may have required surgery to correct the weakness in his back legs.
Both Harvey and his mate Ted who comes along to watch, look forward to the sessions; however where Ted is concerned this is more down to the amount of treats that Helen the hydro nurse gives him.
It sure looks like that from the cheeky smirk on his face.
Welcome to the Leamington surgery, our newest addition to the Avonvale family. The practice, formerly known as Bell and Partners, is located on Rugby Rd, Cubbington, Leamington Spa. It's newly refurbished facilities ensure your pets receive the best care and treatment whenever they need it.
Our vets, nurses and support staff are all experienced in small animal medicine and surgery and are ready to give your pets the care that they deserve. Our clinical team are always happy to give advice on any aspect of pet care and offer weight clinics, post operative checks, puppy and kitten checks, dental checks and a wealth of useful tips and advice.
If your pet needs ongoing intensive care treatment or for emergencies at night or weekends, we can rely on our own 24-hour hospital unit in Warwick where there is nursing care throughout the night. We even have an animal ambulance to safely transfer patients for overnight care if required.
There will always be a friendly face on reception ready to help so please feel free to call us on 01926 421465 or pop by anytime.